Pages

Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Not a Wreath

Somewhere along the way I lost my fall foliage pieces that I used to stick in my grapevine wreath when fall rolled around. So when I went to adorn my front door for fall, I was at a loss.

In my typical thrifty fashion, I went hunting around my house for things I could use to make something for my front door for fall.

Here's what I got:
An embroidery hoop, some burlap, ribbon, leftover wooden tags, and letter stamps.


I cut the burlap to fit the embroidery hoop and then laid strips of ribbon across it.


Then I took some of the leftover wooden gift tags Josh made for Christmas gifts last year and stamped a little message on them.


I used a little yellow string to attach them and tied that the top of the hoop.


I love the way it looks on my front door.




Proof that you don't need a wreath to decorate your front door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.