Pages

Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Back in Business

It's been slow going - trying to put some of my inventory back up in the shop after Vintage Lynchburg.
That is one downside to a virtual shop - taking pictures, writing descriptions and adding postings takes quite a bit of time. But the upside is that I am able to offer super cool things to you all and people worldwide.

Here is a preview of some of the things that are finally making their way into the shop for sale.

Vintage Gold Plaster Lion's Head  Vintage Brass Owl Figure 


Vintage Cobalt Blue Velvet Pillow  Vintage Daisy Crewel Embroidery Pillow 

 Vintage Milk Glass Pedestal Bowl - Scalloped Edge  Rusty Antique Kitchen Scale - Columbian Family Scale  


Vintage Brass Planter Mister/Water Atomizer  Vintage Brass Umbrella 

Antique 1930's Corona Junior Typewriter - Model S   Vintage Floral Serving Tray 


Plus, the shop debut of my art prints!
(I was going to offer them as printables, but after some advice and consideration, I decided it would be best for me to keep them as art prints so I can ensure their quality and originality. I get them professional printed on high quality heavyweight paper and I am proud of each one I send.)

Our Love Anchor Print Love Is Spoken Here - Art Print 

The Best is Yet to Come - Art Print  Coffee and Love - Art Print 


I have some new art prints up my sleeve coming soon and LOTS more unique vintage finds.
So, follow my shop on etsy to stay in the loop.


p.s. Blog followers don't forget your 10% off code - HONEYSUCKLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.