Pages

Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Pork Tacos with Colorful Cilantro Lime Slaw

You guys, I just found a way to take Taco Tuesday to a whole other level.
Three little words...
Cilantro Lime Slaw

I'm so serious, I'm probably never eating tacos without this again.
The recipe is so simple and fresh, too.

Colorful Cilantro Lime Slaw
Ingredients:
Tri color slaw (cabbage, red cabbage, carrots)
Cilantro
EVOO
Lime
Garlic
Fresh cracked pepper
Salt 

Instructions:
Chop your own cabbage and carrots or buy the pre-bagged (you do you) and
put it all in a big bowl.
Chop up fresh cilantro and be generous with it. (If you love it like me then you put a whole lot in).
Pour in 1/4 C EVOO.
Juice in 1 lime.
Mince in some garlic. (I pressed 1 clove)
Crack some fresh pepper and sprinkle some salt.
Give it all a good ol' mix up.
Refrigerate it and then put it on top of your tacos. (I think it's best with pork but chicken or beef are fine too).
Stand amazed at the fresh deliciousness that you've been missing on your tacos.


Think of me the next time you Taco Tuesday and give this slaw a go!

The other way you can take your Taco Tuesday to the next level is these 
cuuuuute vintage brass cactus napkin holders.
One unique set of four up for grabs in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.