Pages

Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Grady: ONE YEAR + A Year in Review

Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet Grady Boy! 
Born July 23, 2012 at 10:53 p.m.

My dear, sweet 1-year old Grady,

We made it, baby - a whole year! My goodness, what a year! This is my first go-around at motherhood and I'm so glad I got to do it with you, Grady Boy.
You've changed me. I've learned so much about myself this year. I've learned what it means to truly put someone else's needs before my own. To make sacrifices and to give without getting. You taught me about love - the kind that makes you feel like your heart might explode it's so full. And about joy - true joy, that's there even in the really hard days.
You have become my little buddy. My sidekick. And you are insanely cute, to boot. Your cheeks are irresistible to me - I must kiss them a thousand times a day. Sometimes I look at you and I can't believe you're mine. You make me laugh. A lot. Watching you explore the world as a walking boy is my favorite. You have a newfound confidence that is so exciting. You enjoy and embrace other people and I love watching your little personality develop. I can't wait to experience each new year with you. You are my very best.

I love you.



A year in review:

















As if I wasn't emotional enough today, then there's this video of the day Grady was born to turn me into a total wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.