Pages

Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

You are invited

I seriously can't believe I'm planning my baby's 1st birthday!

Yes, it's a party for Grady but I also feel like we're celebrating the fact that Josh and I survived our first year with a baby - so much life change and lessons learned. 

And of course, parties always start with an invitation. 
As a designer, invitations are my favorite - they set the tone for the event and get people excited.



I'm not generally the themed party kind, but we are using a red & white striped tent in our front yard
so naturally I went the carnival route.
Lots of stripes, primary colors, and animals wearing party hats are on the docket.

So if you need me in the next two weeks, I'll be crafting and learning how to bake a smash cake.


Are you planning a party soon? I'm constantly adding new invitations to my shop!
Don't see what you're looking for? Email me about a custom design. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.