Pages

Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

from the vault: baked potato soup

From February 7, 2009: "i want to be a good cook. my mom got me a subscription to everyday with rachel ray and i've vowed to make at least several recipes from each month's magazine.
So here is February's. Josh absolutely LOVES loaded potato soup....his favorite is from O'Charley's. But this recipe held its own and Josh said and I quote "I almost like this better than O'Charley's." It's a ton healthier too since the main component of theirs is cheese.

This was rachel's rendition:

and here is mine:

yes, it tasted as good as it looks! if you'd like the recipe, let me know!"


May 18, 2011 notes: 
- I still make this soup. It's really easy to make and very delicious.
- I now remember why I always thought my blogging was sub-par, that picture is terrible. 
- The recipe can be found here.



2 comments:

  1. I would love the recipe please! Thanks for sharing. Cheers. Becki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becki! See my May 18, 2011 notes - I linked up the recipe there. Hope you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments.