Pages

Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

to my mother{s}

To my mother,
You are everything I aspire to be. You are a woman of God who serves her husband, loves her children, and cares for people. You are beautiful and gracious. You are giving and self-sacrificing. Thank you for your wonderful example of what a wife and mother should be. I am blessed to be called your daughter.
All my love,
Shelby



To my mother-in-law,
Thank you for raising a wonderful son who loves me so well. I know it is you I have to thank for his kind heart and sweet sensitivity. I look up to you more than you'll ever know. You have a love for the Lord and a quiet strength that I admire so much. Thank you for always making me feel right at home with you.
All my love,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.