Pages

Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Big News: Etsy Store Grand Opening!

The time has finally come, people! I've started an etsy shop for my vintage finds:


Honeysuckle Finds is now open!


I've loved the hunt for a good treasure ever since I can remember. My style has evolved over the years and I've developed a love of vintage items and home decor. In an effort to not find myself on an episode of Hoaders, I've decided to start selling vintage goodies that I find and fall in love with but can't manage to keep!


Here's a glimpse at what you'll find so far:

I only have a handful of items so far - but I have lots of fun finds for fall! My plan is to add new items all the time, so be sure to check back often! 
I offer competitive prices and low shipping costs - annnnd I am offering a 10% discount to all public honeysuckle followers - just use the discount code honeysuckle! If you're not a follower - please click the "Join This Site" link located under the Followers category in the right hand column!

So, browse around, favorite some items, spread the word to your vintage-loving friends, or pick up a new goodie for yourself!


Thank you for your support!

Coming soon:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.