Pages

Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

inspired by: design sponge

when i think about what inspired me to start a blog of my own, i think about when i first discovered what a blog was. the first blog that i stumbled upon some 2 years ago was design sponge. i can't remember what led me there, but i remember being enthralled by everything they do. i also remember bookmarking one of their diy crafts for making a tree topper using Once Wed's Fabric Poms tutorial that first day I discovered them.

Fast forward to this Christmas, I actually got around to making this tree topper and I absolutely love it! So untraditional and fun!


another project found over on design sponge is their recycled toilet paper roll wall art
wall art_eco kids craft04


which inspired me to make one of my own for my office

design sponge is one of my daily reads and i particularly love the submitted before & afters which help me see potential in otherwise helpless spaces and furniture.

so, thanks for all the inspiration, design sponge

keep your eyes peeled for more 'inspired by' posts where i highlight my favorite, inspirational blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.