Pages

Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

copycat

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. 
I tend to believe that for the most part. And in this case, it's especially true.

Not even one week after I saw this post on Young House Love, I received my copy of Boden in the mail. I love getting catalogs, what can I say. 
And wouldn't you know, it had that same 'Squeeze the Day' ad that YHL hung in their gallery wall.

Well, if you remember when we made our gallery shelving, I had a few frames sitting empty.
One being that big yellow frame on the top shelf.

So I decided to follow suite with YHL and add this fun play on "Seize the Day" to our gallery shelving.
I added some wrapping paper as a background to help the art stand out and fill up the frame.


It's a perfect fit for this yellow frame.

While I'm at it, let me show you some other new pieces I've added to the gallery shelving.

How adorable is this embroidery art? I bought it and three other embroidery pieces at an estate sale.
The other three equally adorable pieces are for sale in the shop.

A vintage yard sale frame that got a vintage-style edited photo of us from Easter.

Here's another, from the same yard sale, that frames one of my Katie Daisy cards.

So, are you flattered or annoyed by imitation? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.