Pages

Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

overstimulated and overwhelmed

There is so much stuff for baby. Where does one possibly begin to start?
Diapers. That's as far as I've gotten. 
I look around online and I get overwhelmed. Then I read some must-have lists from experienced mamas and think I'm getting some clarity.




Boppies, Diaper Genies, Miracle Blankets, Travel Systems, Gas-Free Bottles, Butt Paste?! It's like a new language to learn.

So, what I really want to know is what you experienced mamas consider a must-have baby item.
One or two gems you think I should put in my arsenal.

I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

  1. If you're going to nurse: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003TSDMH8/ref=mp_s_a_2?qid=1331733580&sr=8-2

    And for sure the Moby Wrap!

    I borrowed a friends baby bath and Craigslisted a Bumbo and Exersaucer.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments.