Pages

Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The art of eating

Exploring foods and teaching Grady to feed himself has been quite the adventure.
There are days he loves everything I put on his tray, days he tries things and spits them right now, days he throws his entire dinner on the floor, and days he refuses to even put food in his mouth.

To document this stage of his life, I got out my camera and snapped some photos of him enjoying a PB&J - one of his faves.




















He is fun and silly and picky. If he doesn't like the way something feels in his hands, he won't even try it. And if something has a weird texture, he usually spits it out. Imagine my face covered in cottage cheese. Yeah. 
So how do I keep him fed? Applesauce. Perfect hiding spot for rejected food.
I curse the day he catches on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.