Pages

Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Grady: 11 months + Our Family Photoshoot


Grady,

You seem so big to me now that you're officially walking. You are fearless and resilient - you trip but you get up and keep on going. You are confident and happy in your new independence. But you will still hold your mama's hand. Watching you push your trucks around and make noises is pretty much my favorite - you are boy through and through. I love your spunk and happy demeanor - you are the joy of my days.

xo,
Mama




We also had a family photoshoot last month with the oh-so-talented Amanda Farrell of A.M. Photography that I have yet to share. She took the most beautiful images to cherish this special stage in our life. She comes highly recommended by yours truly.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.