Pages

Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Currently Wearing

As this January has had some unseasonably warm weeks, I've been taking full advantage.
Sneaking in a Spring look a little early for this month's look.


Currently wearing:

Handmade
I might be a tad biased since Kerry is my best friend, but her bags and clutches are my absolute favorite! The black leather in this bag is so soft and quality and paired with gold hardware, I get compliments on it wherever I go.

I love this little gold bar necklace and I wear it almost everyday. I actually won it
in a giveaway that Callie Jewelry had and got it initial with G&G on it for my two little boys.
I've had it over a year and it's held up really beautifully.


Deal of the Day
I could not believe it when I saw that these were $13 on Amazon! They looked so much like
real leather in the picture and I was a huge skeptic, but for $13 I decided to take a chance.
And I'm so glad I did. Perfectly neutral with a bit of flair, fit true to size and comfortable!
They're definitely not the quality of real leather, but I'll take a good knock off anyway!

Secondhand
I've told you guys about ThredUp before but I just really love everything they do.
Their customer service and free returns have been so awesome. Since moving to a small town, I've had to depend on online shopping a lot more and it's been nice to be able to find some well priced pieces online since I don't have the resources for clothing thrifting like I once did.
If you've never tried it, use my referral link to get money added to your account 
and buy something cute!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.