Pages

Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

etsy search: vintage decor

Someone recently asked me what my home decorating style is. I blanked. What do you call a mod-podge of antique/vintage hand-me-downs mixed with various craigslist finds sprinkled with some target furniture?
I suppose if i had been given more time to think I would have said it was modern/antique-chic. Our house is a fair mix of both. Although i find myself erring on the side of antique items lately.
and i'm sure i could find some space for these antique lovelies:

Antique Wooden letterpress print blocks love set3

Retro Green Enamel Teapot

Oval Flower Platter Made in South Africa Tin
Industrial Metal Card Catalog
Pair of Mid-Century Lamps
vintage dog book ends
Vintage Acme Wire Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.