Pages

Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

the king of the castle & the dirty rascal

this was my view out the window today. my little dog had wrapped himself around the bench and could go nowhere but up. i watched him for a bit, looking around and surveying the land and i couldn't help but think he considered himself the king of the castle.



upon closer inspection, i found out he must have been occupying himself in the mud.

my husband and i probably spend the better part of half an hour each day cleaning off mud from his paws from his trips outside...and yet somehow my floors are still stained with Virginia clay.

but it's nothing a good bath can't fix.

does anyone feel my pain with the clay-stained floors? what funny things do your animals do? do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.