Pages

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

hosting a baby shower

I had the pleasure of hosting my first ever baby shower for my friend Kerry this past weekend.

Here are my ingredients for a great baby shower:

Pretty decorations - of course pom-poms.

A set table.

Flowered centerpiece.

Bunting! I made my first ever bunting.

It's definitely homemade looking, but Kerry loved it so much she took it home with her.

Drink/Dessert Table

ac8be9d0.jpg

Place settings


Something to make the mommy-to-be look special.

Keepsakes from friends for Kerry to take home (designed by yours truly).

And of course, good food!
Fruit kabobs

Mini Almond Poppy Seed muffins

This is where cake plates come in handy.

I didn't get a chance to take photos of all the food. But here are some things I made:


Chicken Salad made with grapes & walnuts

What shower is complete without dessert?!


And favors for the guests to take home.

Homemade white cheddar popcorn. :)

And finally - photobooth fun!
p.s. The backdrop is a vintage bedsheet I got at a yard sale for 50 cents!






It was a lovely afternoon being with all these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.