Pages

Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas decorating

I don't know about you guys, but I just feel like my house is so much more homey when it's decorated for Christmas. It just seems cozy. I think I need white lights, glitter and fresh pine all year long.

So here are the elements that made our house a Christmasy home this year:

A spruced up chalkboard


Candle cozies made from sweater sleeves


A vintage nativity set


A festive kitchen table






Fresh pine




Sweater pillows


Glittery coffee tables


Stocking hung on the mantle




A festive reminder


Homemade snowglobes






Vintage holiday items


Favorite ornaments




Plaid bows


White lights


And a house that just feels cozy.



And this is why I drag my feet to take it all down...


Linked up at The Nester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.