Pages

Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

the lovely package exchange

Well, my package went and one came, and here's what went down.

My swap partner told me she liked reading, photography, vintage, animals, and cooking. So I got her a little something from each of these categories.





As for the packaging, I opted for classic brown paper with pretty embellishments.


I made the flower using cut out fabric circles and burnt the edges. I made a pom-pom center using embroidery thread. 

For gift tags this year, I had Josh cut up a branch so that they could double as ornaments.


My package came simply and beautifully wrapped. I almost didn't want to open it.

It came in a super fun vintage box.

Inside was a ceramic farmer's market crate from anthro I'd been eyeing. How did she know?!

Under the fabric and ornament was vintage thread spools!

Needless to say, it was a successful swap and fun to send a gift to someone across the country!


p.s. The shop is open again with new items on sale and LOTS of new items coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.