Pages

Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

nursery mood board: baby girl

Yesterday I shared my vision for a baby boy nursery. Today, I'm sharing my ideas for a baby girl nursery.
I'm really not into themed rooms, but to give the room some cohesion, I call it "so boho". Which if you look at the bohemian style, it really should be called "kinda boho", but the phrase "so boho" coined by my bff freshman year in college just makes me smile.


Again, the big pieces in this room are things I already own, which makes for a nice starting point:
- Yellow ottoman
- Gold oval mirror
- Glass doored storage cabinet
- Antique dresser
- Misc. frame collection

The things that would make the room awesome:
- Various patterned fabrics for crib bedding
- Bold, floral curtains
- Vintage loveseat
- Upholstered glider 
- Chevron rug
- Granny crocheted blanket
- Oversized letter
- Ceramic animals
- Embroidery art
- Library cart for books
- Mis-matched pillows

To me, boho is lots of color & patterns, a bit of whimsy, and that perfectly imperfect look. So, that would be my plan.

Two weeks from today I'll know which room to start. 
Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.