Pages

Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

baby bowman

in one month from today, my bff katie's baby boy is due to grace the world with his presence!! i had the pleasure of designing the baby shower invitations recently:

The theme was "Babies are a hoot" to correlate with baby bowman's manly/woodsy nursery theme. Included with the invites were "WHOOO loves you baby?" cards for parental advice keepsakes for Katie and Adam. Clever, right? Katie and her mom are quite witty, I must admit.

Although I was admittedly impressed with my own cleverness in this print I designed for Baby Bowman's room. His room is going to be awesome! Katie is super creative and has a great sense of style and from what i know/have seen already, this nursery is gonna rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.