Pages

Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

what I will/won't miss



With just a little over a month left until my due date and birthing class under my belt, this thing is starting to feel real, you guys. My whole pregnancy I've been like 'I have tons of time...', and now it's like 'Oh crap, he's gonna be here soon!'

I wouldn't say that I'm one of those women who loves to be pregnant. If you've followed my journey at all, then you know parts of it have been a rough road. But to think that it's coming to an end has me all tied up with mixed emotions.

I will miss...
...baby kicks. Oh, those sweet baby kicks.
...guitlessly eating that second piece of cake.
...my perfect arm rest of a belly.
...special pregnancy treatment.
...never feeling like I need to 'suck it in'.
...genuine well wishes from complete strangers.
...catching Josh starting at my belly in awe.
...getting butterfiles when I tell people my due date.



I won't miss...
...those middle of the night bathroom trips.
...maternity clothing.
...the constant pain in my ribs.
...being skipped over when the sangria is being passed out.
...the awkward belly grabbers.
...being separated from Josh by pillows in bed.
...turning down corn dogs and that second cup of coffee.
...waiting to meet my baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.