Pages

Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

thank you x 3

I just wanted to be sure to thank all of you for the sweet words of congratulations to us. It is so fun to know so many people are so excited for us as we begin this new adventure! It felt like my birthday x100 on facebook yesterday when I shared the news. Josh came up and hugged me yesterday when he got home from work and said That was fun to share our news with everyone. It really was. Thank you for making us feel special.

I also need to thank my sweet husband. Josh, you have been everything I needed and more during this rough first trimester. You carried our family when I was weak, physically and emotionally. You took on extra work around the house and made sure we had food to eat. You held my hair when I was throwing up and listened patiently through my tears. You helped pray me through anxious hours. You are a wonderful husband and I know our child is going to be blessed to call you Dad.

Pinned Image

I'd also like to thank the following foods for helping me survive the first trimester:
  • pizza
  • applesauce
  • clemintines
  • crackers
  • ginger ale
  • McChicken's
  • string cheese
  • PB&J's
  • cran-grape juice
  • all things carbs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.