Pages

Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

two steps forward

This one simple gift from my husband has allowed me to take two steps forward in my goals for 2012.
It has helped me 1) get organized and motivated me to 2) entertain more.

He built me these shelves to go above the hutch so that I could organize all my serving and entertaining items.



Since our kitchen is lacking is space to store larger pieces, all these pieces had started to overtake the bottom of the hutch and were looking quite cluttered. To see them organized motivates me to use them!

Plus, this gives me my fix for opening shelving which I've always wanted in a kitchen.

Another good step in my goals - a blogger friend sent me a book in the mail to read! I'd say I'm off to a good start this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.