Pages

Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

first-day-of-fall outfit

Remember when I was reminiscing about choosing a first-day-of-school outfit?
Since that is no longer an option, I thought about choosing a first-day-of-fall outfit instead.

I thought about wearing this - but it was still too warm for tights and a scarf.



I thought about wearing this - but my seafoam green gingham shirt was dirty.


So I opted for a similar version of this, but I ditched the vest.


For my first day of fall outfit, I went for a simple, classic look. 
This is the vintage plaid shirt I was telling you about.



I'm kinda obsessed with it.

Plaid shirt - thrifted, jeans - old navy, booties - last year's Target clearance, watch - yard sale, nail color - tauped by sonia kashuk 


Pretty plaid and black booties - my fall wardrobe staples.


What do you consider your fall wardrobe staples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.