Pages

Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

reuse old jars: gifting

Yesterday I showed you how I like to repurpose old jars. A great use for them is gifting.
Recently two of my very best friends who live too many miles away came to stay with me to meet Baby Ana.
I got so anxious waiting for them to come - to pass the time, I decided to make my homemade granola. But I also wanted to give some to my friends when they got here as a sort of welcome/happy fall gift.

These jars are so easy to customize to whatever you're putting in them.
Stickers are always a great option. For this jar, I put stickers on and then painted over them.

And this jar got embellished with stickers and washi tape.

My friends love me cause I'm sentimental and cheesy. 

With Christmas around the corner, this is a great idea if you're opting for homemade gifts!
Here's some more gift contents for jars to get your wheels turning:
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


I mean, who wouldn't want a gift in a jar?!

Shared at: Blackberry Vine, Today's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.