Pages

Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

an accidental collection

The other day while I was cleaning my house, I realized I may have started an accidental collection.



These sweet little flower bowls just reel me in somehow. I'm not sure the backstory on these guys, but I see them in different sizes and colors and I'm just attracted to them.

My friend thought I did collect them and picked me up that yellow one recently for a quarter at goodwill.
That's when I realized it.
Well, I may as well make it official. 
I've started a new collection.

Anyone know the story on these?

7 comments:

  1. I saw these at my Salvation Army last week! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what colors were the ones you saw?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe they were orange-y yellow? Oh, it was a yard sale, now I remember. They were in a huge box of them but I haven't picked a bedroom accent color and I didn't want to commit to more bowls! I should have, they look so cute in many colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a huge box of them?! man oh man...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have any of those, but I am major jealous :). So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they're fun, right? well, they seem to show up in random places, so keep your eyes peeled!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments.