Pages

Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

braiding bravery

I love braids. They are perfect for this i-don't-feel-like-doing-my-hair girl.
Lately, I've been seeing a bunch of these 'braid headbands' if you will.

braided headband Creating a Braided Headband in Medium Hair

So, I thought I'd give it a try. This was braiding bravery for me as a typical braid and wear to the side type.







My co-workers said nice things, but mostly asked if i was going for a swiss girl look. Ha.


I think next time, I'll leave some of my hair down...more like this:

I'll let you know if I brave this one too.

5 comments:

  1. Cute Shel! Your co-workers obv don't know the current styles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post inspired me. As I was reading it this morning, I attempted to put a little braid in what few hairs I have upon my head. Needless to say, it didn't look quite as cute as yours. I think I'll just have to stick to headbands to spice things up. I am looking forward to following your blogs more. Will you and Josh be in the area anytime soon. I still really want to hang out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love braids too and your hair is oh so cute and screams "its getting hotter" outside!
    Love it!
    Tana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried the braid... fail.

    Just kidding...Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments.